Sunday, April 13, 2008

Rodeo Beach

Photobucket
Rodeo Beach
11" by 14"
April 11, 2008

When I see this painting I think of the great day we had. I was in good company Girlfriend Jill, Linsey, and Neil. We got up early and it was a pain getting out of bed . Rising early proved to be a great decision because when we got to the beach the conditions were perfect. Three foot rolling waves and sunshine. The day consisted of two surf sessions, one painting and a nap.
the surf was small but fun. The painting was quick and easy. While painting I met a man who knew one of my old teachers Hannah. He showed me a picture of his work Via Cell phone. The nap was nice but it hurts now. I missed a few spots with the sun block. When I look back at this painting years from now I hope it brings me back to this pleasant day.

No comments: