Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Turning Point

PHOTOS OF MOST RECENT WORK TO COME

Turning Point
April 15, 2008
8" by 10"

Half way through this painting I asked myself, "why am I up here?" It was so cold and the worst part was I could see my house. It looked so warm and cosy. As it was getting dark I could see inside the house and see that somebody had the TV on. I pictured in my head somebody heating up tea warm and comfy. As it got darker it got colder and the wind blew harder. I remember at one point when I was trying to paint a fine line the wind blew my brush across the canvas. My fingers were numb and shaking so it was hard to draw a controlled stroke. I stuck it out until it was to dark to see my canvas. It was cold but now that I am in my warm cosy house, watching Dancing With the Stars, I am glad that I was up there earlier. In fact I wish I was back up there right now.

No comments: